Certified Ice Technician Recertification Exam
All Certified Ice Technicians (CIT) expiring in 2023 must complete a CIT Recertification Exam in order to maintain their professional designation.
Eligibility for the exam consists of the following:
- Current membership with U.S. Ice Rink Association as either a Individual, Facility or Vendor Member
- Past completion of the CIT curriculum through U.S. Ice Rink Association
Exam Fee: $75.00
A link with self-study documents, videos, and materials will be sent upon completion of registration within 48 hours.
PARTICIPANTS WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING FOR THIS EXAM:
- An internet connection - broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone - built in or USB plug in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam - built in or USB plug in
- Individual work station
*A Zoom link will be sent 2 days prior to the scheduled exam time.
Participants will login for their exam. Video and audio must remain on
throughout the completion of the exam.
Thursday, June 29th - 12:00p - 2:00p ET
Thursday, September 28th - 12:00p - 2:00p ET
Thursday, November 30th - 12:00p - 2:00p ET
Thursday, December 21st - 12:00p - 2:00p ET
YOU MUST LOGIN TO REGISTER
Registration not available.