EXPAND YOUR NETWORK
NARCE provides attendees numerous opportunities to connect with old friends and create new relationships with other industry professionals inside the classroom, during coffee breaks and lunches, at the trade show and during the organized socials below. These relationships are invaluable for advancing your career, and allows you and fellow attendees to support and help one another long after the event is over.
*All conference registrations include access to the following networking events
KICKOFF EVENT & KEYNOTE
Tuesday 5/17/22 — 7:45–8:45 a.m.
• Keynote Speaker: Ross Bernstein
• An overview of the week’s activities will be given before heading to your classroom
NETWORKING SOCIAL #1
Tuesday 5/17/22— 5:00–6:30 p.m.
• Complimentary beverages & Hors d’oeuvres provided to attendees, instructors, sponsors and exhibitors
• Drawings will be held for: Free hotel room at the Hyatt for the week, and a Free 2022 NARCE course
NETWORKING SOCIAL #2
Thursday 5/19/22 — 7:30–9:30 p.m.
• Enjoy complimentary beverages with other attendees, instructors, sponsors and exhibitors
• Compete in the 7th annual “Bag Toss Tournament”
• Participate in the 2nd annual “Niagara Falls Barrel Race” following the bags tournament.
Do you want to attend NARCE but aren’t interested in taking an educational course?
Register for a “Networking & Expo Pass” or a “Expo Only Pass” online at usicerinks.com
The “Networking & Expo Pass” ($175) will give you access to: SOLD OUT
• Lunches on 5/17, 5/18, 5/19
• Networking Socials on 5/17 & 5/19
• “RINK Expo” Trade Show on 5/18 & 5/19
*Please Note: The “Networking & Expo Pass” does NOT give you access to any of the
classrooms during the week.