EXPAND YOUR NETWORK
NARCE provides attendees numerous opportunities to connect with old friends and create new relationships with other industry professionals inside the classroom, during coffee breaks and lunches, at the trade show and during the organized socials below. These relationships are invaluable for advancing your career, and allows you and fellow attendees to support and help one another long after the event is over.
*All conference registrations include access to the following networking events
Tuesday 6/13/2023 — 7:00–8:30 a.m.
• An overview of the week’s activities will be given before heading to your classroom
NETWORKING SOCIAL #1
Tuesday 6/13/2023— 5:00–6:30 p.m.
• Complimentary beverages & Hors d’oeuvres provided to attendees, instructors, sponsors and exhibitors
• Drawings will be held for: Free hotel room at the Hyatt for the week, and a Free 2023 NARCE course
NETWORKING SOCIAL #2
Thursday 6/15/2023 — 7:30–9:30 p.m.
• Enjoy complimentary beverages with other attendees, instructors, sponsors and exhibitors
• Compete in the 8th annual “Bag Toss Tournament”
• Participate in the 3nd annual “Niagara Falls Barrel Race” following the bags tournament.
Do you want to attend NARCE but aren’t interested in taking an educational course? There are two options available, both include admittance for both days:
- “Networking & Expo Pass” (exclusive to current Facility and Individual members that hold a CIRM, CRA, or CIT professional designation from U.S. Ice Rinks)
- “Expo Only Pass”